Preaux Wash’s FAQ
We’ve learned a thing or two, so this covers answers to our most common questions. Something not covered? No worries! Just give us a call or fill out one of our forms and we’ll be happy to help.
- Residential window cleaning
- House washing
- Gutter cleaning and gutter brightening
- Pressure washing decks, docks, and driveways
- Commercial window cleaning up to three stories
- Commercial pressure washing of any type
Make sure they are insured, bonded, and do carry workers’ compensation. Things happen. Damaged windows or siding can cost lots of money. Check their rating on the BBB. Are they even rated? Are they on Angie’s List? If so, what is their rating and how many actual reviews do they have?
Our work stands out from others because of our attention to detail from when you first call or email in, to our 3-day “have your estimate” guarantee, to our superior job quality, and our superior customer service during and after your service. We want you to be happy with the job, and we won’t leave until you are happy and will keep coming back until you are 100% satisfied.
A company staff poll says, “We enjoy seeing the smile clean windows bring to people’s faces”.
“What soap do we use?“
It is a secret, but we will say we use a professional-grade cleaner that is tough on dirt, but safe for your plants, animals, and home, and gets the job done. The real secret is in the squeegee blade itself.
Short answer is it really does make a difference. Paper towels and Windex just don’t do the job satisfactorily. Plus, window cleaning can be a dangerous job involving ladders. Preaux Wash has more than 20 great years of experience cleaning windows and our reviews show it.
Window cleaning also is a good way to make a great impression with friends, family, and visitors, whether you are trying to sell your home, having a party, or just wanting your house to stand out on the block. People do notice. Choose us and see the results.
We are not a small, hard-to-compete-with, mom-and-pop organization that scoots by under the radar hoping to not be seen because of lack of liability or workers’ compensation insurance, lack of quality equipment, or equipment in disarray. We spend lots of money to maintain a professional reputation and a completely legal business structure, constantly consulting with professionals to make sure we are always ahead of the curve and competitive with those that also play fair.
What many people do not know is window cleaning is a huge national industry with thousands of small and large companies nationwide with professional organizations and conventions held, with the International Window Cleaning Association being most notable. The industry continues to evolve with equipment, patents, safety, and ideas.
I enjoy washing windows, but most of all, I enjoy the satisfaction it brings.
Note: An alarming 50% of window cleaners are NOT licensed, and at least 75% of window cleaners do not have the appropriate insurance. We do! Here are 22 more good reasons to use us (based on homeowner customer feedback):
- Satisfaction is absolutely 100% guaranteed, always.
- We will arrive on time, or you will receive a phone call if more than 15 minutes outside our projected arrival time. We know your time is valuable and will do our best to accommodate.
- Uniformed, safety-trained technicians present on every job.
- We clean windows all year round.
- We use environmentally friendly products when requested.
- We always wear shoe covers in your home that have never seen the outdoors.
- References are always available upon request.
- Easy and flexible scheduling to best fit your schedule.
- Free on-site or over-the-phone estimates.
- Have little ones? We work around nap time, doing that room first or last based on what is best for you.
- We move furniture if needed and move it back to its original position. No prep time involved for you.
- We are fully insured and bonded, and yes, we do carry workers’ compensation insurance.
- Quality: Highly trained technicians, quality guarantee.
- Convenient: Dedicated phone staff, no-hassle service plan.
- Professional: Fully insured, background-checked employees.
- All calls and emails are returned within minutes, not hours or days.
- We follow up with every customer via call or email to ensure a job well done.
- We stay in touch with you (respectfully) offering news, coupons, specials, or correspondence.
- You can see a picture of the technician coming to your home and our office staff handling your account here on this website under The Team.
- We love pets!
- This is our profession, what we do, and it is reflected in the work we do for our clients.
- We are discreet and respect our clients’ privacy and homes. We do not sell or provide any of your information to anyone, ever.
Preaux Wash is a registered corporation in the State of TN. We are a fully insured, bonded, and licensed window and exterior building cleaning company. Our company’s goal is to provide our clients with the most efficient and safe window washing service. We take great pride in our work. Our uniformed staff of skilled professionals is highly trained and incorporates the latest advances in technology, safety, education, and training. Whether it’s for your apartment or house, storefront, business office, or a post-construction building, Preaux Wash will provide you with an outstanding level of professional services at a price that will fit any budget.
…And if you are still deciding which company to use, be sure to ask our competition these questions. Here are four critical ones to ask BEFORE you invite them into your home:
- Do you have insurance, and if so, what insurance policies and coverage amounts does your company currently carry?
If the answer to this question is anything but a resounding “YES,” run. Make sure you SEE their current documents on their website or by asking them. All kidding aside, whatever you do, do not have an uninsured cleaner perform any type of service for you. It may save you money at first, but the first time there’s an accident, you could be up the creek.
- Do you have any formal training?
This is a very important question, and you want much more than a quick “yes.” What exactly is their experience? How long have they been doing the services you are requesting? When did they learn, how were they trained, and were they tested? The right answers will give you peace of mind to know that you will be working with an ethical and qualified professional and leads into the next question.
- Can I see your references?
If a window cleaning company has been in business for any period of time and they do quality work, they should be able to provide you with references from their satisfied clients for you to call. And not just one or two, but three or four. Don’t rely on the couple of testimonials they may have randomly placed on their website either. There should be dozens if not a hundred or more testimonials.
- Do you offer a money-back guarantee?
If the answer to this question is anything but a resounding “YES,” you may be in for big problems. Why should you do business with a company that won’t guarantee their work? By asking these questions, you will know whether you are dealing with an honest and ethical company or not. If you don’t feel comfortable with the answers you receive, DO NOT hire that company. Find another company that can answer these questions to your satisfaction.
…And be sure to watch out for the following: The bait-and-switch outfits that lure you in with cheap advertising. These are what we call rip-off cleaners scamming unsuspecting homeowners for big dollars. They offer cheap cleaning services in their ads, but once they arrive in your home it is a completely different ball game. They explain that the quoted price was only meant for “some” types of windows that you don’t have. Or the price only included basic cleaning, and you need the more expensive cleaning. And they may do an unauthorized add-on service and try to make you pay for it.
Don’t just take our word for it…
“I have been using Jason Window Guy since he was a single man working on his own many years (& houses)ago! He has passed on his professionalism & expertise to his co workers. Well done Jason & guys!!”
Joyce W. – Bartlett, TBN
via Google Reviews